Silver and lavender dominate the symmetrical background shapes that are crossed with bright lines. Carefully presented paper fragments in red, orange and violet layers are marked with silvery ink; deep purple paper lines cover the central shapes and squares. Unremembered hints at personal introspection that excludes certain memories from the life narrative — perhaps awkward, painful or unfulfilled, some memories may be forever unspoken and “unremembered.” Part of the Recollections Series.
The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back; it is wired and ready to hang (unframed).
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- November 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included