Some of our earliest memories are hazy and vague, even primitive. They flash across our minds like strobe lights, triggered by a word, a scent or a sound. For me, I see their colors and shapes, partial images that zip by and spark feelings more than reflections. With its vertical lines and shapes washed with translucent glazes, “Primal Impressions“ has a dynamic rush and vague familiarity at the same time. Part of the Recollections series.
NOTE: Sold unframed. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back. The 1.5-inches edges are finished in white. It is wired and ready to hang.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 40 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- December 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included