This is a four-panel painting (quadriptych). Acrylic paints and markers, pencil and soft pastels were used to create this richly colored abstract. Layers of hand-painted fine art paper were added to the canvas; bold pencil and pastel markings were applied along with acrylic glazes. The painting is signed, dated and titled on the back; it is wired and ready to hang (unframed).
Dimensions & Orientation
- 40 x 40 x 1.5 inches
- Square (four panels)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- May 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included
SHIPPING & SALES TAX
Shipping and applicable sales tax will be added. DFW/TX (USA) residents can select "DFW/TX Pickup" for free delivery. CCFA will contact you by email to arrange location, date and time of pickup.
For full shipping details, please go to Payment & Shipping.