Remembering can be a soulful journey as one recollection leads to another and random flashbacks intermingle. “Memory Mapping” imagines how we might link life events — hand-painted paper elements are layered with purposeful lines in pencil and paint. The muted color palette complements the map fragments that visually emphasize the connections among our time separated memories.
Part of the Recollections Series. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back; it is wired and ready to hang unframed.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 40 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- December 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included