A rich acrylic color palette along with markers, pencils and hand-painted paper were used to create this expressive mixed media painting. Criss-crossing lines in pencil and ink suggest a structural framework; many layers of paint were added and lifted to achieve a translucent effect.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 40 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- February 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included
SHIPPING & SALES TAX
Shipping and applicable sales tax will be added. DFW/TX (USA) residents can select "DFW/TX Pickup" for free delivery. CCFA will contact you by email to arrange location, date and time of pickup.
For full shipping details, please go to Payment & Shipping.