On a background of greenish-gold boxes, individual squares of hand-painted paper reveal intense colors washed with gold. The paper fragments are organized in a methodical way, as though counting off beneficial transactions occurring over time — a tapestry of separate but related life fragments. The organic paper marks contrast with their systematic placement on the canvas — a subtly complex texturing. Part of the Recollections series.
NOTE: Sold unframed. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back. The 1.5-inches edges are finished in white. It is wired and ready to hang.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- October 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included