Fade to Forgotten
Using a limited color palette of vivid red that wrestles with dark sepia and then drains away to white, Fade to Forgotten imagines the struggle to keep memories, the fight against forgetfulness until the struggle itself is forgotten and all that’s left is a whitewashed slate. Expressive and subtle. Part of the Recollections Series.
The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back; it is wired and ready to hang (unframed).
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- November 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included