Episodes of Affection
Intense amethyst squares overpainted with a lavender glaze form the background for hand-painted paper squares of of watercolor paper. Positioned in simple rows, the squares represent distinct, time-separated events we experience in our lives — in this case, various memories of romantic or loving encounters. Part of the Recollections Series.
The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back; it is wired and ready to hang (unframed).
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- October 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included