Bold colors offset an area of canvas where layers of paper were torn away, leaving pale remnants firmly attached to the substrate. New hand-painted paper elements, like columns, lie back to back on either side of the color gaps. Musings and reflections on the variations we see from separate perspectives. Part of the Recollections series.
NOTE: Sold unframed. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back. The 1.5-inches edges are finished in white. It is wired and ready to hang.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- September 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included