A sophisticated palette of aqua, turquoise, teal and mellow greens cover the canvas in multiple layers of paint and hand-painted paper. The undulating horizontal lines seem like currents and give the painting a soft motion.
NOTE: Sold unframed. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back. The 1.5-inches edges are finished in white. It is wired and ready to hang.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 30 x 48 x 1.5 inches
- Landscape orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- February 2020
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included