Hand-painted paper in deep russet was carefully attached to a canvas painted with bold shapes, acrylic washes and pencil marks. Vertical lines were painted and a soft green acrylic paint layer was brushed and scumbled across the canvas. Another painted paper element was added for compositional balance. Final glazes softened the lines and added visual depth.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 30 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- February 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included
SHIPPING & SALES TAX
Shipping and applicable sales tax will be added. DFW/TX (USA) residents can select "DFW/TX Pickup" for free delivery. CCFA will contact you by email to arrange location, date and time of pickup.
For full shipping details, please go to Payment & Shipping.