Who doesn’t have undisclosed memories? Sometimes we alter our life narrative through the encounters we choose to share. In Classified Entries, gray-washed squares with repeating linear patterns move the eye from point to point yet themselves seem to conceal something. Are these private recollections long wrestled with? Or memories with unresolved outcomes? And does this alter related memory threads? Perhaps. Part of the Recollections series.
NOTE: Sold unframed. The canvas is signed, dated and titled on the back. The 1.5-inches edges are finished in white. It is wired and ready to hang.
Dimensions & Orientation
- 36 x 24 x 1.5 inches
- Portrait orientation (one panel)
Medium, Substrate & Finish
- Acrylic mixed media
- Museum-wrapped canvas (archival, acid-free, gesso-primed, cotton duck)
- Archival semi-gloss varnish for dust and UV protection
- 1.5-inch sides painted white; ready to hang (frame not included)
Creation Date & Authenticity
- November 2019
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- Certificate of Authenticity included