FAQs | POLICIES
FAQs and Shipping, Refund and Privacy Policies
I am a Trusted Art Seller with the Art Storefronts organization. Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have — I am always available to discuss your order.
Do you accept commissioned projects?
Yes. Please see my Commissioning Art page for full details, then contact me to discuss your needs. Can't wait to hear from you!
Do you accept wholesale purchases from art consultants and interior designers?
Yes. I offer single and volume discounts plus additional print size options for interior designers, architects, hospitality designers, and art consultants. Please call or email me about your project.
Does your artwork come with a Certificate of Authenticity?
Yes. My original paintings are shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Do you ship to Europe?
Yes. I ship using FedEx, UPS or USPS, and shipping charges are added to the cost. To reduce the cost of shipping for my European patrons, I offer my paintings at the same price through Singulart (FR), my online gallery representative in Europe. Yes, I pay a commission, but it is worth it to better serve my European clientele. Singulart offers excellent service and shipping is included. Visit my Singulart site if you live in Europe.
What are your shipping options?
- Original Artwork: I personally package all original art and use FedEx for shipping. NOTE: For shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada, shipping charges are added to the cost of the artwork. SEE the next section for more details and my recommendation above if you live in Europe.
- Calendars: I personally create, resource, package and ship my calendars, and use USPS Priority or ground shipment.
- Fine Art Prints: Prints of my original works are created and shipped by my U.S. print partner. The total time from order to delivery ranges from 5 to 10 business days and depends on the media and framing styles selected.
Do you have a return policy?
Yes — your satisfaction is critical to me! Original paintings on canvas are covered by a seven (7) day return policy for a refund of the purchase price, less any shipping costs. Contact me for full details. See more info below.
SHIPPING POLICIES FOR ORIGINAL ART
Original art is shipped from my studio in 3-5 business days via FedEx. A tracking number will be emailed to you once shipped. Please allow 7-10 business days for ground shipment depending on your location. NOTE: If you reside or intend to ship OUTSIDE the U.S. or Canada, please contact me. I will calculate the shipping cost on an as-needed basis to get the best rate on your behalf.
Local Pick-up or Delivery
Pickup or delivery of original art only is available for customers residing in the Dallas (TX) area. I will contact you by email to arrange a location, date and time for delivery or pickup after your order is processed.
Works on canvas. You have up to seven (7) days from the time of receipt to return artwork in its original condition for reimbursement (this does not include original shipping charges). Contact me regarding your intent to return the work and I will provide further details.
Works on paper. Due to the more delicate nature of original works on paper, all sales are final. Please request more photos or email me with any questions prior to purchase.
Sales tax is charged to customers with a Texas delivery location.
SHIPPING POLICIES FOR FINE ART PRINTS
Prints of my original works are created and shipped by my print partner. The total time from order to delivery ranges from 5 to 10 business days and depends on the media and framing styles you select. You will receive a tracking number from the printer via email when your print is shipped. See full details on my printer's site.
Local Pick-up or Delivery
Pickup or delivery is NOT available for prints — my printer will ship your fine art print directly to you.
My printer will provide a no charge replacement or refund for any quality issues. They also will provide a refund or a no-charge replacement for any orders damaged in shipping. For a refund or replacement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section is to inform website visitors of Cynthia Coldren Fine Art (“CCFA”) about policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone deciding to use the Services available via the www.cynthiacoldrenfineart.com website.
- When you subscribe to the CCFA email list, you are opted into an email newsletter that will keep you up to date about new artwork and special events. CCFA keeps your email and information private. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- For a better experience while using CCFA Services, this site may require you to provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email, phone number, and postal address. The information collected will only be used to contact or identify you.
- Whenever you visit this website, the system collects log data information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, the website pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and other statistics.
The CCFA website may employ third-party companies such as PayPal, MailChimp, Graphik Dimensions, Art Storefronts and Google to do the following:
- facilitate the delivery of Services and provide Service on behalf of CCFA
- perform Service-related work
- assist CCFA in analyzing how the Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
CCFA values your trust in providing your Personal Information. While CCFA strives to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it, there is no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, that is 100% secure and reliable. CCFA cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This site is licensed to run on the Art Storefronts (www.artstorefronts.com) system and platform which is responsible for providing all connection and security services for this site.
The CCFA website does not provide services to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If CCFA discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided CCFA with personal information, please contact email@example.com so that we can take immediate and necessary action.
DISCLAIMER: This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.